Changing the body's appearance is often more involved than just eating a well-balanced diet and exercising regularly. Even the strictest regimens are sometimes not enough to eliminate fatty tissues stored in the body. In many people, pregnancy or weight loss results in stretched skin that cannot return to its original smooth state.
Monument Plastic Surgery in Rapid City, SD, offers many safe, effective procedures that will help you achieve the body of your dreams. Women and men from Montana, Nebraska, North and South Dakota choose plastic surgery performed by Dr. Snyder to improve their appearance.
- Tummy Tuck: When diet and exercise is not enough, this procedure repairs stretch abdominal muscles and removes excess skin and fat for a fit look both in and out of clothing.
- Liposuction: Achieve a smooth, toned body contour by removing isolated pockets of fat from areas like the hips, thighs, and chin. If you're seeking a more sculpted body, liposuction can provide a slimming solution.
- Mommy Makeover: Combine two or more body contouring procedures to reverse the appearance of excess fat and sagging that can accompany motherhood or aging.
- Arm Lift: Get rid of loose, hanging skin and fat to reveal sculpted, more attractive arms.
- Thigh Lift: After pregnancy or weight loss, skin on the thighs can sag. This procedure removes and tightens the skin for a smoother, more toned appearance.
Dr. Snyder is certified by both the American Board
of Plastic Surgery and the American Board
of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Would you like to learn more about available cosmetic surgery procedures for the body? Request an appointment online with Dr. Mary Snyder or call her at the office of Monument Plastic Surgery at (605) 721-5065.