Facial plastic surgery has come a long way since its humble beginnings. The advancement in technology alone has provided the industry with a much broader range of facial surgical options. The advancement in technology alone has resulted in a much broader range of facial plastic surgery options for Montana, Nebaska and Rapid City, SD, men and women. Plastic surgeon Dr. Mary Snyder has training in head and neck surgery, as well as plastic surgery, and has a special interest in facial surgery.
We offer a variety of facial surgery and rejuvenation procedures that will enhance the natural beauty of your face.
- Facelift: You can remove the signs of time from the lower portion of your face with this long-lasting facial surgery procedure.
- Rhinoplasty: Patients choose rhinoplasty to improve the look of their nose, as well as to improve breathing.
- Eyelid Surgery: Attain a more youthful, refreshed look with this popular procedure.
- Ear Surgery: Otoplasty enhances the appearance of both children and adults, and can even increase self-esteem.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Smooth facial lines and wrinkles that are caused by muscle movement with these quick, effective injections.
- Facial Fillers: We offer many non-surgical treatments for smoothing wrinkles and plumping lips.
- Skin Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction: Dr. Snyder can repair, rebuild and enhance areas that have been affected by surgical treatment of skin cancer.
Dr. Snyder is certified by both the American Board
of Plastic Surgery and the American Board
of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Would you like to learn more about our facial plastic surgery procedures? Request an appointment online with Dr. Mary Snyder or call her at the office of Monument Plastic Surgery at (605) 721-5065.